We invite all graduate students and young professionals to apply for the Policy Fellows Forum 2.1 – October 2020. In partnership with NYU’s GovLab, the United Nations GCNI and the Czech Embassy in New Delhi, the PFF 2.1 is a series of interactive certification workshops for those who wish to expand their academic skills and network with mentors who are passionate about governance and public policy.
A mix of case studies, simulations and informed debates, the workshops will incite you to build on your strengths and skills.
An exclusive and highly selective network of policy experts and students, the PFF 2.1 has limited seats and a competitive selection process. The best participants will be awarded internship opportunities with either the United Nations GCNI or Institute H21.
Benefits for Participants:
· Internship with United NationsGCNI (awarded to high-performing participants)
· Internship with Institute H21(awarded to high-performing participants)
· Certificate for all participants
· Personal recommendation letter from Institute H21 (useful for college applications)
Dates: Weekends of October 2020 (Sat-Sun)
Timings: 11:00am – 2:00 pm
Eligibility: Students and young professionals (18-32 years of age)
Venue: Online (Google Meet)
Registration Fees: INR 21,000 (limited scholarships are available to meritorious candidates)
Registration: Click here (final acceptance into the program may include a telephonic interview)
Last Date to Apply: 5 September 2020
For Queries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9567235385
· Public Policy: An Introduction
· Problem Definition
· Collective Intelligence &Governance
· Voting Theory: Janecek Method(D21)
· Diplomatic Interactions inInternational Relations
· Careers & Higher Educationin Governance